Reporting a death

You may be entitled to a pension or a lump sum if your Spouse, Partner, or someone you were Dependant on has passed away. Please do let us know HERE via the ‘General Enquiries’ form, if someone receiving a pension from us has died, or call us on 0800 122 3200 (from outside of the UK +44 20 3727 9850). We will need the member’s name, address, National Insurance number, date of birth and date of death. It would help if you know the member’s Membership Number and Scheme name. Please let us know your telephone number, email address and relationship with the member. We will then be in touch about the next steps.